Informations

IMPORTANT : pour que la participation de chacun aux discussions reste un plaisir : petit rappel sur les règles du forum

Forgotten Ones - Defiant Until Time (Star Wars Fan Series)

Que vous soyez un simple amateur à l'affût du dernier fan-film, ou décidé à tourner vous-même votre propre long-métrage, vous êtes au bon endroit.

Retourner vers Fan-Films

Règles du forum
CHARTE & FAQ des forums SWU • Rappel : les spoilers et rumeurs sur les prochains films et sur les séries sont interdits dans ce forum.

Messagepar zetelbi2 » Ven 08 Oct 2021 - 9:19   Sujet: Forgotten Ones - Defiant Until Time (Star Wars Fan Series)

Star Wars: Defiant Until Time

A squad new and fresh from Kamino set out of their first mission, a rescue mission aboard a Republic ghost ship. As they venture further through, they unfold the ships secrets as horrors unfold...

Before we continue our journey with Captain Lock in 'Forgotten Ones' we first need to go back before the events of 'Forgotten Ones' and see the traumatic and trilling events with K-Squad.

============================================================

This project alone took 4 months to complete the quickest me and couple of others have ever worked on such an ambitious project. I hope you all enjoyed, If you don't mind please leave a like or comment and share to your friends, its the awesome support from fans that keeps me going. Thank you for stopping by, and have a great day/night you awesome person!

============================================================

zetelbi2

Retourner vers Fan-Films

•    Informations